Video Resources & How to create & upload a video to TaskStream
Video Editing Software Suggestions: links below will send you to tutorials per application or overview
- A general overview of free video applications available for download and use.
- iMovie is an Apple only platform video software.
- Windows Live MovievMaker is a PC only, free application.
- We Video is a free software that works on all platforms, PC or Mac.
Tips and resources for video recording for EDCI assignments
- The following is a link to TaskStream's tips on how to upload a video successfully to the site: https://www.taskstream.com/Main/Help2/LAT/coordinator_web/Content/Programs/DRF_Programs/Author_Role/Add_Content/videos.htm
- Since TaskStream's max file size upload is 500MB, BEFORE recording, verify you are NOT recording in HD on any smart device.
- The Doceo Center's Kodak cameras are available to checkout for recordings. They are handy since they do not default to recording in HD.
Lastly, below is a document that gives more pointers for how to create, edit, and upload a video to TaskStream with either Apple or PC devices.