Northwest Inland Writing Project Spring Conference 2016
The Northwest Inland Writing Project Spring Conference 2016: igniting a passion for writing will be held March 3-4, from 9 AM - 4 PM at North Idaho College in the Edminster Student Union Building.
Breakout sessions include:
- Write Locally, Share Globally
- Writing in Content Areas
- Writing with Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Learners
- Four Kinds of Writing Analysis
- Narrative Writing Using Technology
- Engaging Students in Songwriting
- Using Science Notebooks in the Classroom
- How to Use Peer Editing with Perfection
- Writer's Workshops in the Age of CCSS
- Authentic Audiences and the Relationship to Student Engagement
The keynote speaker, Steven Peha, will offer "high-leverage strategies that work across the curricula" and for all grade levels.
Register online at www.niwp.org.
- Before Feb. 27th - $95 for both days or $60 for one day
- After Feb 27th - $120 for both days